LED grow light stands come in many different shapes, sizes, and styles. Therefore it’s important to know the amount of space you have available to be able to grow your plants indoors more effectively. There is a whole lot more to consider when acquiring grow light stands, for example, light spectrum, lifespan, quality of materials, and low heat emission.
Needless to say, whatever your requirements, you’ll want your LED grow light stand set up to be done right the first time. The seeds you’re planting will greatly depend on a perfect system to ensure you produce quality plants that can withstand the elements.
Let’s look at a few LED grow light stands that will best suit your needs:
As the name says it’s foldable for easy storage when not in use. This one comes with lights included. However, bear in mind that it will most likely not fit your situation. And rightfully so because the fluorescent lights that come with this stand are not good for plant growing. But don’t count it out yet because it has a few strong points. Among them is it can hold about 8kg of pot plants hanging from it, backed by a sturdy stainless steel build. It measures 55 inches in length and 39 inches in height. It comes with ropes which are attached for easy adjustments, and to hang the plants from.
- Compatible with any lights you already own. (Preferably LED grow lights). Easy height adjustment for easy hanging. Foldable for easy storage. Budget-friendly.
- Limited light output – about 15 lbs.
This one has 3 tiers. Perfect for if you want something more heavy-duty. It comes at a big price point. But its long lifespan and 6 LED tubes that’s included offsets the cost. It also comes with adjustable light fixtures to easily move the lights around for maximum light. The tubes brag with 50 000 hours of usage, eliminating the need to buy new LED tubes for many years to come. With that, it lasts 5 times longer than T5 fluorescent tubes and demands half the energy needed to be powered on.
- 6 LED bulbs come standard. Lasts 5 times longer then fluorescent lights, and draws half the power. Include watertight shelf trays. Durable & long-lasting.
- Expensive. Not good for flowering.
#3 Sunblaster SBL1600200 Grow Light Garden
While a multitude of compact hydrophonic light stands exists, none of them comes close to this one. It’s truly a value for money. What you get is a fully kitted out mini garden with Nanotech reflectors and high output 64ooK, 17-watt T5 fluorescent tubes. In addition, you’ll get an adjustable roof, reservoir base, wicking mat that partners up with 4 seeding trays. So when you’re away and not tending to your plants, the wicking mat, and seeding trays will see to it that your plants get the correct quantity of water with awesome aeration.
- Includes everything to start gardening right away. Small size light bulbs but amazing brightness for its size. Adjustable. Automated watering system to ensure the correct amount of water every time.
- Limited size. Can’t replace bulbs with any bulb size.
LED grow light stands are a must for avid indoor plant growers. It is a worthy substitute for natural light to shine on your plants that is a vital component to how fast and well they grow.